Liability Insurance Requirements:
All vendors must provide a valid certificate of insurance naming Crawford County, Crawford County Fair Board and Crawford County Commissioners as additional insured. Food Vendors: A commercial general liability insurance contract with liability limits equal to or greater than $1,000,000 each occurrence, $1,000,000 aggregate. Standard Vendors: Commercial General Liability with liability limits equal to or greater than $500,000, or $500,000 aggregate.
All vendors are responsible for insuring that their materials, services and installations conform to state, municipal and federal laws, regulations and ordinance.
Rules & Regulations:
Vendors: All vendors are confined to their space and are not permitted to distribute information or product throughout the fairgrounds. Further, no vendor’s employees, agents or agents acting on behalf of the vendor, shall be permitted to carry banners, wear costumes, or carry signs outside their own vendor space. Literature is prohibited from being placed anywhere on the grounds, including but not limited to car windshields, bathrooms, poles, fences and buildings.
Vendors must comply strictly with all Federal, State, Municipal, and the Fair Board’s health rules, all of which will be rigidly enforced.
Positively no one shall tamper with or change any of general illumination in any of buildings and no electricity, or gas connection shall be made, or pipe installed, by any persons not in the direct employ, or under the supervision of the Fair Management.
Footage must include all awning, overhangs, trailer hitches, tent stakes, etc.
All vendors must contact the Fair office prior to locating support vehicles and campers.
Assigning or subcontracting space, in whole or in any part, is prohibited. If a Vendor sells his/her business, the new owner must complete an application. Purchase of a business does not include the guarantee of space at the Crawford County Fair.
Garbage & Trash Handling: All Food Trailers must properly dispose of all waste water either via sewer lines or holding tanks. Cooking grease must be placed only in “grease” containers. Garbage should be put in garbage bags, tied shut, and placed in or next to a trash barrel. All boxes need to be broken down,
Passes: Gate passes are NOT included in space rent. All vendors and their employees must purchase fair passes.
Food Prices: All Food Vendors must post prices and have approved Fire Extinguishers.
Deliveries: No deliveries will be permitted on the Midway after 10:00 AM. Any restocking after 10:00 AM must be done with a hand cart.
Vendor Units: All mobile vendor units must be removed from the Fair Grounds within 2 weeks following the close of the Fair. The space you use, must be left in the same condition as you found it.
Dogs: All dogs must be on a leash or tied at all times at your camper and must have current license and rabies inoculation. No dogs are permitted on the midway except for guide dogs.
Motorized Vehicles: All motorized vehicles are prohibited on the midway after 10:00 AM until close. Golf Carts and ATV’s must display a permit available at the Security Office from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily for a fee $5.00. Driver’s license and proof of insurance are required.
Vendor Camping Fee: The fee for Vendor camping is $150 for the period beginning the Wednesday before the Fair, until the Sunday following the close of the Fair. Additional days will be charged at a rate of $25 per day. Holding tanks will be pumped at no charge on Monday and Thursday between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM only.
Exhibitors & Vendors with Golf Carts & Recreational Vehicles:
Please be smart when operating a Golf Cart or Recreational Vehicles. Anyone caught not following the rules will have their privileges revoked and shall have to remove their Golf Carts/Recreational Vehicles from the Fairgrounds. The use of two (2) wheel-motorized vehicles is prohibited.
- Exhibitors and concessionaires must register Golf Carts and Recreational Vehicles. Registration is done in the Fair Security Office from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM daily.
- Operators must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Registration is done at the Security Office. Tags will be issued when the driver of the vehicle provides the following information:
b. Proof of Insurance
c. Registration fee of $25.00
- Must follow specifications per manufacturer for the number of people allowed on the Golf Cart or Recreational Vehicle. This will be enforced.
- Golf Carts and Recreational Vehicles are to be used in the operator’s exhibit area(s) only.
- The following DO NEED to register their Golf Carts or Recreational Vehicles. No registration fee is charged for these:
b. Garbage Collectors
c. Fair Board Members
d. Masonic Golf Carts
e. Personal handicap carts
- No bicycles are permitted on the Fairgrounds
Crawford County Fair Board:
The Crawford County Fair Board reserves the right to restrict anything we deem unsafe, or that might jeopardize the health and welfare of our fair goers. This includes, but is not limited to, any type of weapon.
The Crawford County Fair Board reserves the right to, exclusively and without cause, remove a vendor and has the right to remove for cause, any vendor who fails to follow the rules and regulations promulgated by the Crawford County Fair Board, Crawford County or for any conduct inconsistent with the purposes and objections of the Crawford County Fair.
Privileges of a questionable nature or of a demoralizing tendency will not be sold or tolerated on the property by the Fair Board.
Crawford County Fair Board policy regarding pets & animals on the fairgrounds:
No pets of any kind are allowed on the premises of the Crawford County Fairgrounds. The only exceptions are as follows:
- As a part of an approved entertainment program (such as Circus, etc.) or part of an exhibition or competition (such as Livestock and 4-H events) remaining only in the designated areas, meeting applicable health and legal requirements, including the proper insurance as required by the Crawford County Fair Board. All animals must remain under the control of the exhibitor at all times.
- As service animals or service animals in training, properly restrained and identified and current with rabies vaccination.
- Vendors and Exhibitors are discouraged but allowed to have their pets at their camping site approved by the Crawford County Fair Board and only if the following conditions are met:
- Animal should always be under control and restricted to the camping site that has been leased.
- All necessary health and legal requirements must be met (such as identification on the pet, all pets must be current on the rabies vaccination and must be registered with the Crawford County Fair).
- Failure to register your pet and provide proper rabies information, you will be asked to remove your pet from the fairgrounds property immediately.
- Animal must be provided with a cool shaded area, be protected from inclement weather, provided with fresh water, and never left in a parked automobile on the Crawford County Fairgrounds.
- All pet owners/caretakers must pick up their animal’s waste and keep their campsite free of feces so that no odor bothers adjacent campsites, and they must dispose of waste in a proper trash container.
- No one may parade or walk the animal throughout the exhibits, booths, barns, food areas or other Fairground areas.
- Any persons knowingly keeping a vicious animal must take every precaution to protect anyone from becoming injured from this animal, including caging and muzzling your animal to protect the public. The owner/caretaker takes full liability of keeping a vicious animal in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The Crawford County Fair Board reserves the right to have an animal removed from the premises in the event that the above conditions are not met or the animal is perceived to pose a threat or unreasonable inconvenience to Fair patrons.