All campers must visit the Registration Area located inside Gate 3 to receive camp site information. Registration is open from 8 AM to 9 PM on Thursday and Saturday prior to the Fair, and Friday prior to the Fair from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
July 15, 2022
Exhibitor camping fee:
Camping fee must accompany registration.
(814) 720-0558 – Call or text
Credit Card Payment:
Available via FairEntry.com
Request camping via Department 55, Section 1, Division 1
Check or money order payable to:
Crawford County Fair
Registration & Payment:
Exhibitors who have not requested camping via FairEntry – Department 55, you may also request a camping site by printing and mailing a camper registration form (see below) along with your check payment to:
Crawford County Fair
903 Diamond Park
Meadville, PA 16335
Department Leadership and Concessionaires must request camping sites using the form below.
Please use Fair Entry to register for the event, however, to register for camping, please use the form below.
Camping Registration Form
Camping requests are due by 07.15.2022
- Camping is limited to exhibitors and concessionaires.
- Camping fees shall be $150.00 for exhibitors.
- Registration forms are located in the rear of the Fair Premium Book, and online at www.crawfordcountyfairpa.com.
- Only one camper may be registered per form. Use additional forms for additional campers.
- No campers, except for Fair Officials, will be admitted prior to 8:00 AM Thursday before the Fair – except by special permission by the camping coordinators. All campers must check in at Camper Registration on arrival. Non-registered campers are not permitted. All camper must be parked where designated.
- Camper arrival hours are Thursday, Friday (prior to Fair) and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The registration is located inside Gate 3. No campers will be admitted at any other time without special permission from the camping coordinators.
- The camping permit is valid from Thursday prior to the Fair through Sunday after the Fair. Campers parked at the fairgrounds will be charged $25.00 per day for time not covered under the camping permit.
- Camping spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the camping committee. Space and amenities are limited.
- The Fair Board reserves the right to move any camper that is incorrectly parked.
- The Fair Board reserves the right to park multiple campers in each site.
- Assignment of a camper space does not guarantee a vehicle parking space. Barricades are not permitted.
- All campers must have their pass prominently displayed.
- Trailers not used for camping will not be allowed in the camping area.
- No awnings or slide-outs are allowed to extend into the next camping space.
- Holding tanks will be pumped at no charge twice a week. Pumping at any other time will be subject to the regular charge of pumping. It is the duty of the exhibitor to determine if their camper’s holding tank has been pumped out. Claims of missed service must be reported to the camping coordinators by 5:00 PM on the same day of service.
- No dumping of sewage or grey water onto the ground will be permitted.